The Stylish NYC Tour Guide for Your Oh So Elegant 72 Hours in the City!
Planning a fashionable destination trip in the city- and aren’t looking for the ‘tourist-y’ spots? Here’s the ultimate guide to formulate your chicest weekend in the big apple; for NY veterans and first timers alike!
For your morning coffee runs, sweet treats, late night cravings- here’s the line-up!
- Maman Manhattan -French cafe fare; locations also in Brooklyn. Stepping inside a Maman will take you staight to France.
- Cha Cha Matcha -For all matcha lovers; located in Little Italy!
- Bakeri -Scandinavian style cafe known for decadent treats and rich coffee; Located in Williamsburg.
- Hi-Collar –Offers both hot and cold caffeinated brews in addition to a selection of sake, it’s your go-to cafe for transitioning from day to night.
. . .
Fivestory -Looking for a once in a lifetime shopping experience? Check out Fivestory, a two-and-a-half-story townhouse run by young entrepreneur Claire Distenfeld in the upper east side. The luxe pad is the place to browse pieces from up-and-coming designers.
- Dover Street Market -Seven floor department store that opened in 2013 featuring avant garde labels like Commes des Garcons and Vetements.
- Cloak & Dagger -Vintage shop located in east village; known as the ‘go-to’ place for retro and trendy schoolgirls.
. . .
- Laduree Soho -Brunch in Style at this beautiful French restaurant and macaroon shop! Laduree contains also a lovely boutique, tea salon, and garden.
- Tea & Sympathy -Want to go all out and feel like you’re in England for the afternoon? Experience a traditional British tea in Greenwich.
. . .
Spring Break is coming soon, and shopping for resort wear is fast approaching! I’m hoping to plan a quick girls trip myself to the city as soon as I can catch a quick break! Hope this guide helps!