The Guide For Your Elegant Pitstop in Dallas!
Have an upcoming business trip, layover, visiting friends… – and looking for the ultimate shopping experiences, brunch destinations, happy hour spots, etc.? I’ve got it all right here!
Eat your way through the best of Dallas- in style!
- Pok The Raw Bar -Hawaiian fare; Poke, located in West Village. Feeling adventurous and want to try something different? This 2017 newly opened restaurant is the place to go!
- Toulouse Cafe and Bar -Enjoy a Parisian dining experience in the popular Knox Henderson District!
- Parigi -Modeled after the bistros of Paris with a ‘New York feel’, Parigi is best known for their brunch, and for changing their menu twice a month to showcase what’s in season!
. . .
“Let’s Get Drinks”
Make it an experience! Try these posh venues in the DFW area.
SIXTY VINES -Wine and dine at this contemporary setting where you can enjoy wine on tap, located in Plano!
- Midnight Rambler Dallas -Newly opened craft cocktail salon located at the Joule Hotel in the heart of Downtown Dallas.
- Happiest Hour -Meet and mingle with friends in the trendiest part of Uptown! Happiest Hour Dallas provides the largest patio, bar, & lounge in Dallas!
- The Standard Pour -Located in Uptown, this cozy bar will make you feel like you’ve stepped into an Irish pub, topped off with occasional live music!
. . .
Not Your Average Shopping
Looking for some collection pieces on this Dallas visit? I’ve got the line-up on where to visit!
- FORTY FIVE TEN -Been dying to get your hands on GOOP beauty products? You can find designer gems like such here! Also featured: Alexander McQueen, Prada, Acne Studios, etc. Located in Downtown!
- Nicole Kwon Concept Store -Located in West Village, you can find all of your favorite Los Angeles brands that the Hadid’s and Jenner’s represent HERE such as IRO Paris, LNA, A.L.C., MOTHER Denim, and more!
- Elements Boutique -Best of designer found here in this vintage inspired boutique. You can find everything from Zimmerman to Camilla and Marc here!
- Traffic LA -Located adjacent to The Joule in Downtown, this well known boutique offers a variety of designer brands for both men and women including 3.1 Phillip Lim, DSquared2, Kenzo, Moschino, and Vivienne Westwood.
. . .
Enjoy stylish travel guides? Here’s the direct link to my NYC Fashionista Guide!